Sunday, August 26, 2012

3 years old!

I can't believe I have a three year old.

No party pictures yet because we are having one big fall birthday celebration for both boys since we weren't going to be home on their actual birthdays. Owen has asked for a rocket party all year so I am in full planning mode planning a space themed party for both boys. It will be fun, and a lot less stress and money only having one party ;).

A few birthday cupcakes to celebrate!

Owen Dean Taylor: 3 years old.... It feels like just yesterday I was taking that very pregnancy test that was going to change my life. It has made me a completely different person, I am happier than ever- and love every single day as I watch you grow and learn.
You are such a loving little boy, you want everyone to be happier and do your best to make sure we all have smiles on our face.
At three you are...
99% potty trained
Talking up a storm. Full conversations.
Still loving trains.
Finally sleeping in your toddler bed. (We tried this a while back and you begged for your crib.)
You know your address now and can spell your name( you just say O-W-E-N)
You know your full name.
You love to go shopping with me.
You don't like to clean up and we often have a struggle to get you to do so.
You are starting to like to watch tv some. ( which means you will sit still for a few moments)
You love to be outdoors.
Swimming was a favorite activity this summer.
You have started getting picky about your clothes. Especially your pjs.
You are a great big brother teaching Holden all kinds of things... You have taught him colors & shapes. You keep trying the abc song with him... He'll sing it about half way with you.
You love to make up your own verses to wheels on the bus.
You like to ride your bike and wear your helmet. You got some roller skates for your birthday and the first time you "skated" was hilarious!
I could go on and on about all you have achieved by the age three... You totally amaze me.
We have your 3 yr well check up next week.
Love you bunches buddy.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment